Office of the Ombudsman of European Funds
European Funds Ombudsman (Polish: Rzecznik Funduszy Europejskich – RFE) deals is tasked with the development of optimal solutions through contacts with applicants, beneficiaries and other stakeholders involved in the implementation of EU funds – they monitor suggestions for improvements in the expenditure of EU funds and signals them to competent institutions. The Ombudsman's responsibility is in particular:
- to receive notifications on difficulties and suggestions for improvements, to analyse them and provide explanations,
- to receive notifications such as complaints and requests,
- to make periodical reviews of procedures in force under the Wielkopolskie Voivodeship Regional Development Programme 2014+ (WVRDP 2014+),
- to formulate improvement suggestions for the competent WVRDP 2014+ institutions,
- to communicate with entities implementing the WVRDP 2014+.
The Ombudsman is responsible for examining the notifications on the implementation of the WVRDP 2014+ programme, including the complaints and requests, e.g.:
- complaints about excessive duration and delays in proceedings and procedures under the WVRDP 2014+ programme,
- complaints about the ambiguity, missing relevant information, improper organisation of procedures under the WVRDP 2014+ programme (e.g. call for projects, evaluation of payment applications, inspections),
- complaints about excessive requirements, improper service,
- requests with suggestions for changes and improvements in the implementation of the WVRDP 2014+ programme.
Detailed information on the opportunities for filing the notifications can be found at: http://wrpo.wielkopolskie.pl/dowiedz-sie-wiecej-o-programie/rzecznik-funduszy-europejskich
al. Niepodległości 34
secretariat - room 432
Phone No.: +48 61 626 67 95 /96