Corporate Supervision Office
The Corporate Supervision Office exercises, on behalf of the Board of the Wielkopolska Region, corporate supervision over companies in which the Wielkopolska Region holds shares, ensuring proper execution of the Wielkopolska Region’s rights and obligations in these companies.
The Office’s tasks include:
- monitoring the economic and financial situation of these companies (based on their financial statements) and informing the Region’s authorities about their condition,
- ongoing cooperation with the statutory authorities of these companies,
- cooperation with those Departments of the Marshal Office of the Wielkopolska Region that exercise substantive supervision over these companies,
- preparation of information for representatives of the Region as regards meetings of these companies’ bodies,
- developing the concept and economic and legal framework for establishing new companies and accessing existing ones,
- preparation of information and reports on task implementation for the Region’s Board, Committees of the Regional Parliament and the Regional Parliament of the Wielkopolska Region.
al. Niepodległości 34
secretariat - room 540
Phone No.: +48 61 626 75 44