The Law Office of the Wielkopolska Region's Marshal's Office ensures the legal servicing of the Regional Parliament, the Board and the Marshal and the Wielkopolska Region Marshal's Office in Poznań.
The Office's basic duties are:
- Giving opinions on Parliamentary resolution proposals, and the Board and the Marshal of the Region's dispositions in editorial and legal matters,
- Ensuring legal servicing for the organisational units of the Marshal Office,
- Representing the Region in legal matters, including appearing as an attorney in court or for administrative proceedings and in front of other indicative organs,
- Giving opinions on projects of international inter-regional agreements and regional cooperation agreements, and participating in those projects' negotiations,
- Giving opinions on agreements made on behalf of the Region, especially long-term and non-standard agreements, on subjects of significant value or those having been made with foreign parties,
- Giving opinion on agreements in editorial and legal matters concerning entrusting of public assignments conduct and agreements on Regional assignments conduct,
- Giving legal opinions and clarifying the legal acts' implementation,
- Ensuring legal servicing of the Regional Parliament and the Board meetings,
- Monitoring the changes made in European law and indicating the appropriate changes to the different Departments,
- Supervising application of administrative code acts in the Wielkopolska Region Marshal's Office Departments.
al. Niepodległości 34
secretariat - room 664
Phone No.: +48 61 626 67 50
Fax No.: +48 61 626 67 51