Bureau for the Protection of Classified Information and Crisis Management
On behalf of the Marshal’s Office, the Bureau performs tasks associated with the protection of classified information, undertaking defence-related measures and crisis management for the local authorities of the Wielkopolska Region. It also handles matters connected with asset declarations.
The essential tasks of the Bureau include:
- Ensuring protection for documents, materials and records containing classified information which are produced and processed in connection with the tasks of the local authorities.
- Operation of a secret registry.
- Coordination of defence-related measures undertaken by the Office, local government organizational units and by other units and entities supervised by or reporting to the local authorities of the Region.
- Completion of public security tasks on behalf of the local authorities by ensuring financial support for the State Fire Service, Police, local government units and providers of rescue services.
- Performance of tasks under “The 2012-2020 Programme for the Development of Voluntary Fire Services in the Wielkopolska Region”, co-funded by the local authorities as part of the Regional Strategy.
- Handling matters associated with the submission to the Marshal of the Wielkopolska Region of asset declarations by members of the Region’s Board, its treasurer and secretary, heads of local government organizational units, senior executives and members of the body which manages the Region as a legal person, individuals who take administrative decision on behalf of the Marshal of the Wielkopolska Region, as well as by clerical staff of the Marshal’s Office.
al. Niepodległości 34
secretariat - rooms 868-873
Phone No.: +48 61 626 77 30
Fax No.: +48 61 626 77 31